Pre-Program Fees: Payment of all fees due in full by July 19th. Failure to pay in full by the deadline will result in the automatic cancellation of your admission. Your Pre-Program Fees include:
- Program Fee: $3,625 (non-refundable after the payment deadline)
- International students must also pay the following fees:
- $125 International Service fee - (nonrefundable after the start of the term or after a visa document has been issued, whichever is sooner)
- $900 Health insurance fee - required of all full-time students on an Extension-sponsored student visa (assessed at the time of admission & nonrefundable after the start of the term). View health insurance information.
Tuition/Course Fees: After you enroll, you will be billed tuition and registration fees. Fees include:
- $250 Registration fee (nonrefundable after the start of the term)
- $750 per unit charge* for Concurrent Enrollment courses (nonrefundable after the drop deadline)
- Course Materials Fees are assessed for lab sections. Amount varies based on the course (nonrefundable after the drop deadline)
- These fees are due approximately one week after the drop deadline. Click here to read more about these policies and deadlines.
Cancelation/Withdrawal: Any cancellation or withdrawal from the program must be made in writing by the student. To cancel with a refund, students must notify us in writing before July 19th. After this date, the program fee will become non-refundable. Certain fees may be refundable until the start of the term. Please see Concurrent Enrollment Fees for details.
- Exception: If you are denied a student visa to come to the U.S. to participate in the program, a refund of the program fee will be granted. Official proof of denial will be required.