Your fees will be assessed in CalCentral under the "My Finances" tab and must be paid in full by the stated deadline. Failure to make payment in no way excludes a student from financial liability.
Payment Deadline: All fees are due in full by July 19th, 2024.
Failure to pay in full by this deadline will result in the automatic cancellation of your admission.
- Your fees include:
- Program Fee: $20,625 (non-refundable after the payment deadline)
- Registration Fee: $250 (nonrefundable after the start of the term)
- Course Materials Fees are assessed for lab sections. Amount varies based on the course (nonrefundable after the drop deadline)
- International students must also pay the following fees:
- $125 International Service fee - (nonrefundable after the start of the term or after a visa document has been issued, whichever is sooner)
- $900 Health insurance fee - required of all full-time students on an Extension-sponsored student visa (assessed at the time of admission & nonrefundable after the start of the term). View health insurance information.
Cancelation/Withdrawal: Any cancellation or withdrawal from the program must be made in writing by the student. To cancel with a refund, students must notify us in writing before July 19th. After this date, the program fee will become non-refundable. Certain fees may be refundable until the start of the term. Please see Concurrent Enrollment Fees for details.
- Exception: If you are denied a student visa to come to the U.S. to participate in the program, a refund of the program fee will be granted. Official proof of denial will be required.